Work In USA For Immigrant With Sponsorship Visa – Start Application Now! - Celeb Clan

Celeb Clan

A Database of Celebrities Net Worth


During 2021, approximately 1.8 million temporary workers and their families relocated to the United States, often aiming to provide financial assistance to their families in their home countries. These individuals engaged in diverse professions, spanning sectors such as healthcare, construction, and beyond. Investigate details about typical employment opportunities for immigrants and gain insights into the process of securing such positions.


Common Work In USA Jobs For Immigrants?

Around 17% of the U.S. workforce consists of immigrants holding diverse positions across various sectors. Some industries, including administrative services, construction, hospitality, and agriculture, demonstrate a higher concentration of immigrant workers.

Common occupations for immigrants include roles like manicurists, agricultural product sorters, plasterers, sewing machine operators, and housekeepers. In the tech sector, computer science emerges as a popular field among immigrants, fueled by the substantial demand for skilled professionals, particularly in Bay Area cities such as San Francisco and Oakland, as well as nationwide.


Migrants establish homes across the United States, with certain states serving as more prominent destinations for these workers. According to data from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), California hosts the largest temporary worker immigrant populations, followed by New York, Texas, and Florida.

Foreign Immigrant Job Opportunities – Find A Job?

The majority of U.S. visas are employment-based, necessitating the securing of a job as part of the eligibility criteria for working in the U.S.

Prospective employers must obtain permission to hire individuals who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Begin by applying for positions with employers who already possess this certification or are willing to apply for the suitable candidate.

If you are applying from abroad, the U.S. embassy in your home country may offer information about upcoming job fairs or companies actively seeking labor.

Various U.S. websites can assist in your search for immigrant jobs. For seasonal or temporary roles in industries like agriculture and construction, the Department of Labor provides a job search portal.

If you hold a higher education qualification, such as a bachelor’s degree, consider exploring Upwardly Global, a non-profit organization aiding recent immigrants in restarting their careers in the U.S.

The Immigration Welcome Center in Indianapolis is another non-profit resource for immigrants, offering an interactive map of English classes, legal services, and job listings.

USA Hello is a valuable resource, providing tips on job searches, resume building, and guidance on earning a U.S. high school diploma.

Make use of U.S. job search websites such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Monster, and ZipRecruiter to discover opportunities. When searching, use the term “visa sponsorship” to identify employers willing to sponsor applicants for a visa.

Visa Requirements For Working In The U.S.?

Visa requirements differ based on whether you are seeking a temporary visa, known as a non-immigrant visa, or a permanent visa, commonly referred to as a green card.

For those pursuing a temporary H-2 visa, the initial step involves securing a job offer from a U.S. company. Subsequently, complete the online form DS-160, with no associated filing fee.

Upon obtaining a confirmation number from the form, create an account on USTravelDocs. At this stage, you will be required to pay a Machine Readable Visa (MRV) fee to proceed with your application.

After establishing your profile and making the payment, you will be guided to either schedule an appointment at a U.S. embassy or submit your documents by mail.

Documents you need to send will include:

  • Copy of Form I-797B (this is the form your employer should have to allow you to work in the U.S.)
  • The DS-160 confirmation page
  • Passport with a minimum of six months validity as well as previously used passports or visas
  • A 2 inch by 2 inch ( 5 centimeters by 5 centimeters) color photograph on a white background.

Work In USA – Where Can I Find Help As A New Immigrant?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) provides a comprehensive guide to settling in the U.S., making it an excellent starting point. This guide covers various aspects, including securing employment, recognizing Federal holidays, and understanding the healthcare system.

If you are seeking legal services, the National Immigrant Justice Center offers valuable advice on immigrants’ rights and provides legal consultations for low-income immigrants.

For financial guidance, Remitly offers insightful information on topics ranging from filing taxes to facilitating money transfers from the U.S. to your home country.

Once you have established yourself, consider seeking assistance and advice from the immigrant community within your city or through social media platforms.


Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *